I haven’t had a free minute to share with you in the last two weeks or so- but not to worry- soon, you get to see what’s been stealing me away from you!
And oh my! Is it not a lot and oh so overwhelming!
Anyways, let’s leave that for a later date that I will be sharing in the coming weeks. You may want to follow me on Instagram, to keep tabs with me and my daily shenanigans.
With that said, lets get into my latest haul from Ritu Kumar, Global Desi and Satya Paul. A video of the same is sitting pretty on my Youtube awaiting your viewing.
If you have been around for a hot minute, you know I have a great and sincere liking for Label Ritu Kumar. The pieces are sorrowfully beautiful, colourful, quaint and super comfortable.
Pieces from Global Desi and Satya Paul have also been growing on me. And it is a relationship I’m loving. And a relationship I’m keen on pursuing.
Let’s get right into the party.
- Boho-Chic vibes
This asymmetrical Burgundy halter dress with its gorgeous print that jumps at you makes me feel like I should be on the road to Coachella. Or an unbridled party in the Amazon. Or enjoying the beach and the sun in Bora Bora.
In Size Small, this little halter dress from Ritu Kumar with that sexy peek-a-boo waist is perfect for your events, or your wanderlusts, or an afternoon with your loves. Whatever it is.
2. I thought it wise that we finish with the reds first.
This red number has a cape- for those moments when I feel like playing hero- It is flowy, sleeveless and simple.
It gives me those aristocratic vibes. Vibrant without trying too much, flush yet reserved. Like it is a dress I’d wear to a tea party, or an evening soiree, or a date to the opera. Or anywhere because this is the right costume.
3. A little linen and cotton blend embellished with tonnes of sequins. It is comfortable, tapered at the waist and styled so delicately and exquisitely. Like someone took their time. Catch me in this at your local parties, throwing back a few cold ones. Or walking in the woods, admiring the greenery thinking poetic thoughts.
A Beige Striped Maxi Dress by Ritu Kumar.
4. This is by far my favourite piece from the haul. Ah, this salacious number with its straight from-a-fairy-tale Peter Pan collar-sprinkle that Pixie dust, a dress so retro yet so modern, a print so ethereal you will want to wear it forever.
You can glam it further with a biker’s jacket, or a blazer, or a cardigan and rock it anywhere and everywhere because its un-apologetically chic!
A navy blue and pink printed long dress from Ritu Kumar
5. This peach and floral print dress from Ritu Kumar that screams spring and summer in unison and sunny holidays that I should be on!
It is simple and elegant, flirty and romantic. Like I’ll douse myself with a Jo Malone and go catch butterflies. Or pick apples. Or read a Lord Tennyson.
6. This one is perfect for those silent nights out…You know, those nights when you’re not planning to get all noisy and messy . Those nights when you need to grab a silent meal and have a deep conversation…
And definitely those nights when you need to be home just a little earlier. And not reeking of tequila and falling over yourself. Perfect if you’re feeling girly and calm.
7. This floral saree works best when you are entertaining special guests at your Garden.
Could be your husband’s family or some work colleagues who just came over to check on you and for some grilled nyama.
Perfect wear for that beautiful garden entertaining where wine is flowing freely and you have a good chance off binging on margaritas.
Definitely a look that says that you’re formal enough to act like a gracious host and still not too uptight and can crack a joke or two with the gathered guests.
And because it’s a sunny day, nothing keeps you cooler and sexier.
Green stitched saree from Global Desi
Remember to catch the haul on the Tube, and if it pleases you, do let me know your thoughts.
Love and lite.